Send Anywhere: Easy, fast, and unlimited file sharing
- Transfer any type of file without making basic changes
- All you need is a 6 digit key for easy file transfer.
- Wi-Fi Direct: Transmission without access to data or internet
- Share files with multiple people at the same time using the link
- Transfer files to a specific device
- Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
Send anywhere Plus Features
- Upload a maximum of 50 GB of files at a time
- 1 TB Create my link
- Set the end date as desired
- Limit the number of downloads and more.
Use to send anywhere!
- While recording photos, videos, and music on your PC!
- When you need to send large files but do not have cellular data or have difficulty connecting to the Internet
- Whenever you want to send a file directly!
If you encounter any problems or errors while using the application, please let us know by clicking "Send Feedback" in the "More" menu.
Send anywhere is crawled by the app developer. If APK file sharing conflicts with existing copyright laws, all responsibility rests with the user.
Generally, you cannot share APK files between the files operating system and Android. Check with the app developer before transferring the platform to the platform.
Depending on the type of video received, the video cannot be moved to the phone's gallery. In this case, the video will be played using a file management application.
If you can't play the received video, please download a different video player to watch the video format.
For a convenient file sharing service to send anywhere, we ask for the permission of the user listed below
- Write to internal memory (required): "Save anywhere" to save files in internal memory
- Read internal storage (required): Send files to internal storage via send anywhere.
- Location Access: Sharing files using Wi-Fi Direct via the Google Near API. (Bluetooth can be enabled to detect and identify near devices so that Bluetooth permission can be requested.)
- Write external memory: To save transmission files to any location in external memory (SD card).
- Read External Storage: Send files stored in external storage anywhere.
- Record Audio: Identify sound waveform and retrieve files.
- Read contacts: Send saved contacts to your phone.
- Camera: To be able to receive files via QR code.