Pigments bring a beautiful palette of colors to your pocket.
- Easy - Create a color palette with a simple tap. You can choose the color harmony used to create the color scheme (monochromatic, analog, complementary, triadic, tetradic, or composite).
- Adjustable Colors - Colors can be adjusted using RGB and HSV sliders or by editing HX code.
- An adjustable number of colors - each color can have 2 and 8 colors.
- Easy repetition - the order of colors can be changed by drag and drop.
- Lock Colors (Premium only) - Lock colors when you create a new color scheme and stop changing them.
- Emulate Color Blindness - Check the ability accessibility of the color palette to suit color blindness (protanopia, protanomaly, deuteranopia, deuteranomaly, tritanopia, tritanomaly, achromatopsia, achromatically).
- Image Color Picker (Premium) - Create color palettes from images by manually selecting colors or using the automatic selection feature. Images can be downloaded from your device or via a link.
- Isolation mode - removing colors.
- Easy Undo - You can proceed from the generated color palettes or undo any color rotation by swiping left or right.
- Save for later - Pallets can be saved locally in your library.
- Export - Export the resulting color palette in various forms.
- Share - Create a link to the palette and share it with other users.