Life on Earth is not a common nonsense game, but a professional educational game about popular science. Our team members are old zoology enthusiasts. To create this game, we found a large amount of literature. We hope most enthusiasts will like it. If you are also interested, feel free to join us. We can discuss and explore the secrets of ancient humans together!
"Life on Earth" is a useless science class game. Not only can you experience simple and fun games, but you can also learn about mysterious ancient creatures and discover the secrets of the earth.
Life has evolved over 4 billion years. Only a million years have passed since the birth of man. We can live for a while in the evolution of life. In the fight against nature, these great creatures have painted a colorful and bright historical figure in our common house, from low to high and from sea to land on earth!
You are a paleontological laboratory scientist. With the help of your robotic assistant, you can study the history of paleontology, sketch the evolution of life, and unravel the mysteries of life.
Casual Idle game
- This is an occasional passive game. You can really enjoy the game with less time and effort!
Popular science education
- Bringing a lot of professional knowledge about ancient creatures can help you explore new areas that you may never know and experience the magic of the Creator!
- Recovering the various real forms of ancient creatures, depicting their lifestyles and habits, as ancient creatures come face to face!
Intellectual device technology
- To restore the process of life development and to accelerate the pace of life development, to improve the technical and technological efficiency of intellectual devices.
Secrets of the Earth
- Update development technology, accelerate paleontology development, create a roadmap for life development, and unlock the secrets of life.
If you have any suggestions, please email us. We may add it to future publications.